|Z-Run has big plans for Kumrovec|
|Author: CSEBA / SEEbiz / Lider|
|27th September 2019|
|ZAGREB - A one-on-one talk with Jiang Yu, the founder of Z-Run Wellton Industry, who has important roles in various Chinese associations, was held as part of the 'Big Plans Day' conference, with a maximum investment of EUR 100 million in Croatia.|
Yu is known to the Croatian public as an investor who has shown interest in investing in Krapinske Toplice and Kumrovec, so the conversation began with the question of how she 'discovered' Kumrovec and where she came from in Croatia.
- Croatia has a very important position along the 'Belt and Road' route, and from a Chinese perspective, it is also our key partner for cooperation. It has an unparalleled natural environment and is well known for its football success in Russia and Marco Polo. Croatia has also responded very quickly to China's cooperation initiatives and our side is ready to make continuous efforts to actively participate in your local economy. I am happy to see that the Croatian people are very open in accepting Chinese investors, which is one of the main reasons and many other Chinese investors to continue working here - said Yu, adding that they have excellent partners in Croatia.
As for Kumrovec, Yu said the fact that Tito's birthplace brought some historical connotations, but that the main reason is that it is an extremely smart investment that fits perfectly with China's Belt and Road initiative, which is intended to develop economic cooperation between our two countries and promote the development of bilateral ties.
The next steps that Yu is planning in Croatia are construction work on the implementation of the project in Krapinske Toplice, where they plan to develop a tourist and medical center. She added that they are currently developing an application called 'Croatia in One Click', which will be intended for tourists in Croatia to find hotels, tourist guides, shopping centers, medical services, restaurants, exchange offices and the like.
- At the same time we are developing in-depth cooperation with various industries in Croatia, including cultural and health tourism - said Yu.
- We invest money in building the local economy, increasing government tax revenues, increasing employment and promoting the prosperity and development of the tourism and healthcare industries - she said.
- Mr. Mario Rendulic and his team of Chinese Southeast Europe Business Associarion (CSEBA) are preparing a preliminary review for us according to our investment criteria. Many projects are currently being shown and we are giving enough time for research - Yu said, adding that her approach is sincere and that she is seeking mutual understanding and solutions that will be satisfactory for both parties.
- From a Chinese perspective, Croatia is a very important partner for cooperation. It is an EU Member State that hosted the 8th 16 + 1 Summit this year and will join the Schengen Area in 2020. The geographical advantage of Croatia is very obvious, with government leaders and local people working with us to promote Croatia's business potential. Our business policy, on the other hand, is looking for projects that will cause no pollution, first we pay attention to energy conservation, environmental protection, green projects and sustainable development projects. Z-Run has its own professional team with extensive international experience in commercial investment, providing professional services to prospective global investors in project evaluation, capital security, legal and financial aspects in an open manner. In addition, we have very professional and reliable partners here. Years of experience with investing tell us that it is very important to find the right people who will do the right thing - Yu said.
She added that Z-Run is the largest promoter of Croatia in China.
|7th December 2019|
|Stjepan Mesić received the SRCIC Lifetime Achievement Award|
|7th December 2019|
|CSEBA President Mario Rendulić appointed at the SRCIC Executive Board|
|11th November 2019|
|Traditional Chinese medicine big opportunity for Croatia|